Saturday 27 December 2008

Christmas Day 2008


A very slow start after a really lousy night, still feeling like 'death' but determined to make the most of the day. With help the dinner came together really well and I think (as I couldn't taste it), was probably one of the nicest.

We spent about three hours opening presents, one at a time, it was great fun. By evening though I was so shattered and feeling so unwell. I dread the night times, they're so long when you're not well and I clock watch longing for morning. I know that it's the extra bugs that have made this chemo so awful, but honestly if I had to go another week like this I would say don't bother, that's how rough it's been.

That's it really, I could and probably will expand on this at some later date, but right now I don't have much enthusiasm.