Monday 29 December 2008

29th Dec 2008

Spoke too soon, last night was bad again, I think I had approx 2hrs altogether and that was accompanied by shaking, sweating and feeling sick, to name a few annoyances. Anyway, I'm up and showered hoping for a better day.

I've just had a couple of nice e-mails, one from my friend and colleague Anne who was telling me about a toaster they have which also poaches or boils an egg too! and one from my lovely friend Joan. Joan and Gerry are about to set off on a cruise, so I won't see them till March which makes me feel sad, but thankfully we'll be able to keep in touch through the wonders of modern technology. When we visited back in October, we went through Joan's 'cruise' wardrobe and chose the dresses/outfits we thought would look the best and could be teamed with other stuff. We're like Trinny and Suzanna, except out taste is better. Anyway I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to both for being more than just friends - I love you lots.

We did something really random this morning. I told Graham that I'd been craving some spicy sausage in the night (the sort you have with pasta and peppers - much to Grahams disappointment). As we were both feeling fed up and rather emotionally unstable, we decided to go for a drive to 'Frankie & Benny's' where I had Spicy Sausage Pasta and enjoyed every bite. We then went and bought ourselves an iPod, something we've been threatening to do for a while.