Wednesday 3 December 2008

3rd Dec. 2008

Oh dear, the morning after the night before maybe. I slept really well and felt reasonable when I first got up, which encouraged me to run a very indulgent bath, full of Neil's Yard products. Unfortunately this wiped me out in terms of energy and I'm still struggling several hours later - so frustrating. I've been trying to do a few more Christmas cards, but my brain is also on a go slow.

I am going to record all my strange feelings, side effects etc. as I'm hoping it will help me as well as others going through breast cancer and chemotherapy. What I don't want to do is moan because I actually feel extremely lucky to have the care and treatment available. I often think that if I lived elsewhere in the world I would just have to get on with it and die.

So, today is not a good day. My taste has now changed altogether, drinks food, either taste of nothing or make me feel ill. I am however craving things like bacon, curry and sauces - yum!