Tuesday 2 December 2008

1st December 2008

Good grief, December all ready!
A good nights sleep thank goodness, following an evening of 'reduced power', no not me, the electric supply. It seems to happen quite often here and it's a real pain in the bum. Last time it was off for three days.

I've noticed today that my hair is getting really thin and my face is slightly flushed when I first get up, which is odd for me as I'm generally pale on a morning. My temperature remains ok though, so I'm not worried. Apparently I have to notify an emergency number if my temp goes up or I feel unwell at all. This is due to my immune system being slightly compromised during the treatment, so any infection has to be dealt with immediately. My resistance will be at it's lowest by the end of this week, so I have to be sensible about visitors with colds etc.

Graham went to see his Mum this morning, so I spent some time with my Sissy. Pat is really clever at knitting figures and other novelty stuff, so we spent time messing around with that.

Once again the power was down low for several hours this evening. Drax is only a few fields away from us and I'm thinking of running an extension across!