Wednesday 31 December 2008

30th Dec 2008 'need air'

Hurray, a decent night barring the three or four times I woke up wondering if it was raining in the bedroom, or I'd wet the bed (really excessive sweats). Felt much better and decided I needed some fresh air, so we tootled off to York to see if my new glasses were ready. Bumped into our friend Alan and went for a coffee. Alan didn't make it on Christmas Day as he's had some nasty 'flu like' virus too. I couldn't manage to walk round the town, but I did manage to eat lunch at the Ate O'clock where Graham sings.

Lit the fire when we got home and played scrabble on my Nintendo DS, other than that nothing much to report. Joannie rang me and we talked about hitting the shops when they return I'll look forward to that my friend and hearing about your adventures.

Scarily it's only a week to my next treatment and I am dreading it this time, even though I know the germs are what made it three times as bad.