Friday 19 December 2008

19th Dec. 2008 'Like a peach'




OK, needs a bit more cleavage perhaps, but not bad!

Not a good night as you've already gathered. We were both awake really early, me because my head was still bad and I felt sick. Graham because he has the unenviable task of taking his Mother to a Nursing Home this morning and she's not exactly being co-operative.

I had my porridge and pills and allowed them time to take effect before getting up. I got Graham to razor the rest of my hair off, even though its down to the bark, there's still a rough feel when I run my hands over it which can be annoying when trying to put woolly hats on or at night when it acts like Velcro and sticks to the pillow - ouch! Also the bits get everywhere, like when you've had a haircut. Graham found it really bizarre shaving my head and he was wincing all the time, bless.

So I'm definitely a Sigourney 'look-alike' now, which has it's advantages as we're invited to a New Years Eve party which is fancy dress and the theme is 'Films'. I just need some dirt on my face and I'll be ready.

Later - Pat and Michael came over and we had pancakes courtesy of Mike. Graham arrived around 5p.m. him and Barry have had a dreadful day but mission accomplished. He looked shattered and we persuaded him not to go to work (sings at the 'Ate O'clock' on Fridays).