Sunday 21 December 2008

21st Dec. 2008 'Day 3 post chemo'

I'd like to say I had a better night, but that would be lying. Apart from a tickly cough, I woke three times absolutely swimming, with my nightgown stuck to me. I'm assuming this is something to do with hormones, nothing menopausal though as I've been through that at least 15yrs ago. Was awake on and off till around 6a.m and sat talking to Graham for a while before attempting to nod off again. I actually did then sleep will just after 9a.m., but of course my body was wanting it's anti-emetics and steroids, so I felt really rubbish for a while.

Anyway, showered and up now, so should get better by early afternoon. Nothing else to report at the moment, so things can't be that bad. Oh yes, nearly forgot, my daughter has worked some magic on the photo's and hopefully the posting times, which looked as though I was posting at some unearthly hours in the morning. That does happen occasionally, but I'm not not an insomniac honest.