Saturday 20 December 2008

20th Dec. 2008 'Another Day'

Not a particularly good night, but thankfully Graham did seem to sleep. I was awake at 4a.m. and as I laid there I sorted out the Christmas sleeping arrangements, the order of the Christmas Dinner. I had about an hours worth of potential discussions/harsh words with Nan and then thought about next year and work. So the brain was rather busy and a bit of a 'mush' by the time I dropped off to sleep again, which was about 6.30a.m.

Woke up at 7.30a.m. and needed my tablets. didn't really give myself much time to get up and had rather wobbly legs as we set off to Sainsbury's (my request) to get the last few bits I want for the day. Just before we set off Graham was looking out the back window and commented that my 'Easter Island plant pot' looked as though it was on chemotherapy too as I've cut the grass plant right back on top - it made us laugh, something we both need at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing Roo and Gor tonight, we're having a 'Strictly Final Party' and maybe a Christmas feel good film if I can stay awake.