Wednesday 28 January 2009

Wed. 28th Jan 2009 - BOC Brinsworth

(below) My good friend, Joan, who's been there for me since I sarted BOC. (right) Karen, Mel and Marjorie who's super food and friendship keep us all going.









Been trying to arrange a visit to my place of work
at BOC Rotherham for ages and finally managed it this morning. Set off around 9a.m., I would like to have driven my new car, but as I had a very odd visual experience earlier, I decided not to. It was just one eye, but I could see a very bright jagged edged circle spinning round for about 20 minutes, it was so definite I could draw it. Shortly after I did have a 'muggy' feeling in my head, so I'm wondering if it was a migraine, not that I suffer with those usually.

Anyway, we arrived at 10a.m. and as soon as I went in the girls in reception were there to give me a hug and wish me well, which made me feel really happy, it's so important to be missed! It was lovely to see Joan, especially since the last time I saw her she was holding a vomit bowl for me in a bizarre role reversal on my last day back in October.

We had coffee together with my buddies in the dining room before setting off home. It was really good to be there and I'm looking forward to getting back eventually. Thanks everyone!