Friday 2 January 2009

2nd Jan 2009

Yeah, no coughing through the night, just sweating so much I could have perfected the crawl or the butterfly.

Last night I expressed a wish to get out of the house for a while, but this morning my legs felt really weak and wobbly. We did however decide to make the trip to York as I needed some more mouthwash for the ulcer on my tongue which feels like Ben Nevis. I found a nice hat in the sales to add to my collection and a nice warm cardigan. It was very hot in the shops, so I did take off my hat, which drew a few glances especially from one little girl who pointed and made a little screeching sound - bless!

Back home I'm coughing well again, must be the changes in temperature and I'm very tired, so an afternoon siesta is very welcome. I think the main thing now is to try and build up my strength and energy for next week so my treatment isn't delayed.