Thursday 29 January 2009

29th Jan. 2009 'Shelving - take two'

We're off the Roo & Gor's today to try and put some shelves up that actually stay for longer than 20 minutes! Oh well, it wasn't anyone's fault really, they really would have been ok for light stuff, but I think it was the last ton and a half of books that made them 'give up the ghost'.

The shelves went great and as far as I know, they're still up! We had lunch in Ilkley, it was very nice. The bad news is that I developed sniffles last night and this has now turned into a proper cold. I'm so annoyed, but how can I avoid picking up germs unless I stay indoors and wear a mask. I have to go out, so the chances of picking something up from public places, buses, shops etc., is very high. All I can hope is that it burns itself out before my treatment next week and I'll keep eating and drinking to build myself up (mmmm, I like that idea).

P.S - Happy Birthday Michael!