Tuesday 20 January 2009

Tues. 20th Jan 2009

Did they say it was 'Blue Monday' yesterday? Normally I would dismiss those comments as total rubbish, but to be fair it certainly felt like it for me. Not a good day, maybe my expectations were higher than they should have been, but the sudden loss of peripheral feeling, constipation, epigastric pain and heartburn, plus an inability to co-ordinate my head with my feet definitely made it a 'blue' day for me.

By evening I was really cheesed off with feeling so crap, it seemed there was just nothing to look forward to. I felt hungry and every food advert on the telly looked great, but I can't taste anything again, plus when I do have anything it leaves the most revolting after taste. I therefore avoided eating or drinking anything as I knew I would suffer in the night, so all in all I'm sorry to report, it really was a dismal day in my book. Maybe now my steroid tablets are finished things will improve along with my mood.



Anyway I'm expecting Hilary this morning, so something to look forward to and it makes the day a bit better for Graham, who I'm sure is just as cheesed off with everything, including my temper at times. Sorry Graham, I know it's difficult for you too and I really appreciate everything you do.