Tuesday 31 March 2009

Tues. 31st Mar. 2009 'Mrs Velcro Head'


Noticed something this morning, my scalp has that Velcro feel to it, which doesn't usually happen until the third week after my chemotherapy, Graham noticed it too. I wonder if that's because I'm not taking the steroids? Anyway it was a mildly exciting discovery, marred only by the early morning nausea.

It's been warmer today so I sat in the conservatory and sorted through all our old bills and papers. It's a job I've been going to do for the last year or more and I realised as I was doing it that it's also important to keep things organised so that we can both find relevant documents should the need arise.

I also sent the attached photograph taken on my day in Leeds, to Skye Batiks, my favorite shop of all time which I'll be visiting when we go up to the Isle of Skye in June. I'm wearing one of their batik scarfs which I bought many years ago never realising how useful it would be! They sent me a lovely e-mail back saying that they'll have tea and coffee waiting in the shop - how great!.