Monday 30 March 2009

Sun. 29th Mar. 2009 'A Nothing Day'

I'm sure I could write a novel if I had the energy, but I don't. It's been a really pleasant day weather wise and from the moment I opened my eyes, my brain was thinking of all the things I could be doing. The reality was however that physically my body would not respond.

Graham was working from mid morning until tea time and other than a call from my friend joan all was very quiet, so I spent the day doing silly little jobs and sleeping. Days like this greatly irritate me and it doesn't help that this is my last chemotherapy, it's still a 'pile of pants'. Graham asks me how I'm feeling, but that's hard to answer. If I was throwing up It would be easy, but there are no words to describe this particular period, other than 'Nothingness', so that's what I'm calling today a 'Nothing Day'.