Wednesday 1 April 2009

Wed. 1st April. 2009

What a difference a day can make, my energy levels are definitely improving and providing I don't pick up any germs, I should continue to emerge from the chemotherapy abyss. I'm sure that my decision to do virtually nothing for the first few days has paid off, I just need to be careful now not to get carried away with the thought of getting back to normal and overdoing things.

Food wise, I'm enjoying meals a little more. I haven't had any reflux, but I still feel as though something is lodged in the back of my oesophagus and when I drink or eat it's as though I'm swallowing lumps of grit as well. I'm assuming that this is just inflammation as it does tend to disappear after a couple of weeks, very annoying though.

Anyway, I've thoroughly enjoyed the sunshine today, it was nice to feel it on my bald head - maybe it will encourage my hair to grow, who knows!