Monday 16 March 2009

Mon. 16th Mar. 2009 'Spring is sprung'

Oh wow, I think Spring is definitely here and today was a pamper day for me, relaxing, enjoying the sunshine, getting some well needed fresh air and all with someone really special, my hubby!
We ended up in Knaresborough and just wandered around the little streets finding the charity shops and of course the tea rooms.

Tired now, but it's been a good day. I think I am improving, apart from some gastric problems and a large bruise on both wrists, courtesy of the Doctor I saw on Thursday. I still have some restriction in my trachea however, it reminds me of the feeling you get when you've run really fast, except it's higher up. It does worry me a bit, but I'll be able to talk to Prof. D a week on Thursday and maybe get some answers.

I'm struggling with food at the moment too and I'm only just maintaining my weight. Don't get me wrong I will suddenly feel very hungry, but often, as soon as I start eating I can't face it. Certainly sweet foods do nothing for me at the moment, they taste awful. I've forgotten what it's like to really enjoy food and drink, but I'll be working hard to remember once I've finished all this!