Tuesday 17 February 2009

Tues. 17th Feb. 2009

Just read three lovely comments on my blog, thanks Pip, Jane and Max for those. I'm sure I should be able to reply on the blog too, but I need some more tuition. Suffice to say I really appreciate your support, it's what keeps me going.

It's been great to have another day of milder weather and because I was feeling frustrated we went into York and had lunch at the Ate O'Clock (Kenny & Jane's superb place) they're definitely my 'food angels' and I can usually find something to tantalise the taste buds. I then went to Brown's and had a 'make-over' to find ways of brightening my eyes and face. Can't wear mascara now and the eyebrows have gone. I was really happy with the results and I spent some money - yeah!

Generally I'm not doing too bad, coping with the usual stomach problems, lack of spacial awareness (can make me look a little drunk). Odd effect, my eyes don't work with my brain and body, I feel as if I'm not quite awake.

Think that's it for today, so thanks again everyone. Hope you're all coming to the 'Music Night' so I can have some hugs.