Sunday 22 February 2009

Sun. 22nd Feb. 2009 'Spring has Sprung'


Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day..na, na, na, na, na, na, naaaa, naa - and that's enough of of that! But it really has been quite stunning today and coupled with the fact that I feel a few degrees better, has allowed me to accompany Graham on his daily field trip with Daisy, sit on the step outside and wash my plant pots, plus I cooked lunch and so far it's staying down!

I'm also feeling so lucky to have such good friends and family. Our friend Alan has his own radio show every Sunday 11 - 1p.m. from York University. Last week he dedicated a lovely Tom Waits song 'Little Trip to Heaven' to us both and this week he played 'Lesley's Tune' for moi, an instrumental with more than a hint of the Celtic, can't remember the album now, but I will find out as I want to try and download that one.

Also, as you will see I've been looking at Joan & Gerry's disc of photo's, so finally a picture of our dear friends whom I can't wait to see again in March. Take care guys you're very special to us! Hope you approve of the picture I chose.