Friday 27 February 2009

Frid. 27th Feb. 2009

Another dry day and warm enough to have the conservatory door open. Also, it means I don't have to wear a hat all the time. The latter results in differing reactions when I'm out and about. It gets a lot of 'double takes' and curious looks, which don't bother me at all. I think wigs, unless you can pay a large amount of money, always look like wigs, plus you can't take them off in the middle of a cafe or public place if you have a sudden hot flush! It's personal preference I suppose.

So, what else today? Well, I'm feeling well and apart from a mouth ulcer, my side effects are diminishing and I should be able to enjoy my food and drink for the next week. I'm extremely excited about the music night tomorrow and we should raise some more money for the Oncology Unit. I will of course be reporting on that along with some pictures!