Friday 8 May 2009

Frid. 8th May 2009 'Good grief'

What a really crap night, I woke up at 2.30a.m. in alot of discomfort and didn't sleep thereafter despite pain killers. I just couldn't find any position where I didn't feel as though I was laying on bricks with somebody sitting on top of my chest. I thought I would be more comfortable having had so much fluid drained off, but no such luck, in fact it seems to have built up again. Sometimes when I'm sitting I get a 'trickling' feeling in my side/back and can only assume it's the fluid moving under my skin - uuugh!

I think yesterday was a bit too much, so sadly I may have to cancel a trip to York for lunch today. Probably for the best as my stomach is still playing up. Several hours after eating I get griping stomach ache, the kind that makes you sweat. This comes and goes until I suddenly need to rush to the loo. Oh well, just have to limit what I eat today - great!

6p.m. - I've had a quiet day as planned and I think it was a good decision, especially as I've been really uncomfortable with significant pain despite regular paracetamol and diclofenac. Our friend Alan came this afternoon so I was musically entertained by him and Graham. I doubt if tonight is going to be any better and I think by Monday I may need some more seroma draining.