Saturday 25 April 2009

Sat. 25th Apr. 2009 'A lovely day'


Not much sleep last night and I know the anxiety is building up, I just want to wake up in the recovery room now, I hate the waiting and I know Graham is feeling the tension. fortunately we've had a really good day, the weather has been great and we spent a few hours in York where we met our good friend Alan and later my eldest son Joe. York is so alive in Spring/Summer and I love shopping there.
(Picture - Louis & Coleen)

Ruth and Gordon came over for a visit this afternoon and that made the day perfect. We had a very healthy salmon and salad lunch, then sat outside in the sunshine with a glass of wine. The garden is looking great thanks to some hard work by Louis and Graham. Louis worked really hard last week digging out the lawn circle so we could put down a porous membrane. Graham had the job of clearing it all away and barrowing in the pebbles - thanks guys!. Once I'm feeling better I'm going to choose some grasses and small bushes to plant. Daisy isn't sure what to make of it yet.