Monday 27 April 2009

Mon. 27th Apr. 2009 'The day before'



A restless night as you can well imagine. We got ready and picked Louis up from York before heading out towards the Howardian Hills. Despite the rain we had a really lovely day, ending up in Helmsley for brunch. I found a great toilet bag with a piglet on the front and Graham bought me a super Gardening book.

I've had numerous calls from friends far and wide and I'm overwhelmed by the number of kind thoughts and best wishes, including e-mails from Australia ( Lorraine & family), Indiana (Patti & Dave) and a phone call from Falmouth in beautiful Cornwall (Dianne & Bill). Thanks to all of you, I can't say just how much I appreciate all your support and your prayers.

I will be making notes in hospital and once home I will update the blog with a blow by blow account - bet you can't wait? Bye for now.

(photo - as promised for the Hodge family & relatives Nan & Joseph sharing their Birthday cake)