Friday 10 April 2009

Frid. 10th Apr. 2009 'Good Friday'

Thought it was time I did a little update. The week has gone well and I'm feeling so much better. Stomach problems have settled, throat ulcers have just about gone and with the exception of sweet things, I can eat without a ghastly after taste. Tiredness is still a problem and according to the info it can continue for quite some time, oh joy!

My scalp has a definite fine coating of hair now, but I can't tell what colour it's going to be yet. I did buy some new mascara, but as yet there doesn't seem to be enough length to apply it - must be patient. I'm looking forward to next Thursday because that would have been my next chemotherapy, so every day after that will be a step forward. The only problem being that it's also a step nearer my surgery.

I'm going to work from home for a couple of weeks from the 14th as this will give me an opportunity to catch up with what's been happening in the business. I also need to remember where all my files are and how to find things on the BOC network - should be fun!

Well, I'm expecting a few visitors this weekend so I've baked a bacon and egg pie and a rhubarb pie without any disasters, progress indeed.