Friday 1 January 2010

Frid. 1st Jan 2010 'A Happy New Year'


Hard to believe it's New Year again and I can't help thinking of how I was this time 2009. We went to the Ate O'clock party last night and it was impossible not to remember how ill, bald and low I was feeling last year. At the 2008 party I went dressed as Ripley from the Aliens film (it suited the hair style). I think there's a picture on my blog for that time. Graham went as a very convincing Sean Connery.

This year Kenny had a 'Cowboy & Indian' themed evening so we made an appearance as Wyatt Earp and Calamity Jane. It was a brilliant evening, made even better because our good friend Allan came with us - Stetson and all! We had such a laugh, enjoyed really good 'Western' food and left after the champagne & Big Ben chimes.

The evening was topped off by a long overdue chat with Patti & Dave (Indiana USA). Such a good line, they could have been in the other room - if only!

So I'm grateful to be feeling so much better and hoping for a healthy, interesting, positive year ahead for everyone.