Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tues. 29th Dec. 2009 'Thanks & apologies'

I was thinking about my blog this morning, especially yesterdays entry and I suddenly became anxious that it may sound very 'self pitying' to those who follow or read it. So I thought about it for a while and reminded myself of the reason for starting it in 2008, and why I will continue for the time being. It's main purpose is to document the ups and downs however small or seemingly insignificant, from the day of diagnosis to the day I have my last Herceptin.

I know that some of my family read it, including my Sister Patty and my Husband Graham. It can sometimes be worrying for them as I'm often more able to express worries or problems via my blog. I suppose what I'm trying to do is thank those who read my blog and apologise if at times it seems a little negative - it's not meant to be, I just don't want to forget the rough times, so that I can enjoy the good times so much more!

Note: I have photographic evidence too, but have spared readers that experience:-)