Tuesday 5 January 2010

Tues 5th Jan 2010


Back to work yesterday, but it wasn't the success I had been hoping for. I had a bout of stomach cramps and the usual urgent rush for the loo on Sunday evening. Monday morning the weather wasn't too bad, but very very cold and I set off for Rotherham. It was a horrendous journey as once I hit the motorway I realised my screen washers were frozen, so my screen got gradually worse.

It wasn't until I turned off for Rotherham that they started to work. At the same time, I felt the cramps coming back and when I reached work, my first stop was the toilet. They settled for an hour and then came back with avengence. By 11a.m. I was completely washed out and people began to notice how pale I looked.

Annoyingly, the employee I went in to see didn't turn up, although in retrospect it was probably just as well. I decided to call it a day, packed up and came home to finish answering my e-mails.

Today it started to snow around 7.45a.m. and by 9a.m. we had around 15 - 20cm. I won't be going far this week as I have my Herceptin due on Thursday, that's if they can get here!