Thursday 4 February 2010

Tues. 2nd Feb. 2010 'Here we go again'

Had a lovely weekend with family and friends, ate well and felt good. This morning was just about to set off for Middlesbrough when oh oh, the familiar aching. I had people to see at the site, so I did eventually get going having taken a peppermint capsule. I got about two thirds of the way when the gripes came back and I struggled for the rest of the journey.

Middlesbrough, unlike alot of my sites, has a reasonable toilet facility, but just my luck the bloody thing wouldn't flush, so I had to discreetly use a mop bucket to clear it. I then sat through a consultation, which frankly would have been worthy of an Oscar on my part. I was in agony and felt that any moment I would have to run out, but I managed to get through it. I did the necessary paperwork and then left for home, desperate to curl up with a warm drink.

I'm due at the Brinsworth site tomorrow, so hopefully I'll feel rested.