Friday 2 October 2009

Frid. 2nd Oct. 2009 'Nowt Much'

Missing Kitty Cat.

Nothing much to report, but it's Friday evening, Graham is out singing and I'm just enjoying a relaxing evening by the fire. Yes, we lit the fire today for the first time this year, it's small, but very cosy. The only thing missing is Kitty, she would have been curled up in the ashes by now. Anyway, Pat and Mike came over today and we had home-made soup in the warmth of the fire, like something out of Oliver Twist.

I'm strangely relaxed about my appointments next week. I'm not expecting any surprises, just confirmation that the worst is over and I can try and get on with my life (apart from the 3 weekly Herceptin). I do have questions and I still have anxieties, but they're more in perspective now, so once the shoulder pain and joint ache settles I'll be happy. I had a short note from the hospital yesterday to say that my echo cardiogram was ok, so the Herceptin hasn't knackered my ticker so far.