Monday 28 September 2009

Mon. 28th Sept. 2009

Not feeling brilliant at the moment, nothing I can put my finger on, I just don't feel 100%. I am finding the constant 'toothache' type pain in my left arm and shoulder/neck very wearing, especially at night. I sleep intermittently because I can't get comfortable and when I do drop off, my shoulder becomes paralysed and my little finger goes dead.

I'm disappointed with the discomfort as I thought everything was settling down really well. I seem to be experiencing muscle and nerve pain which makes me jump at times and I'm hoping it won't last for too long. Anyway, I'll be seeing my Oncologist on the 8th, so I'll mention the aches and pains to him.

Other than that, life seems pretty good. Work is ok, a bit busy, but I'm coping at the moment. I've just booked tickets to see Billy Elliott, something I've wanted to do for ages, so no time like the present.